Runcam split and Arduino

Hi that's my first post
I have used Arduinos for some projects (github.com/finos2)
and I consider myself a bit advanced I the topic

So , I have a runcam split v2 witch has a uart port for communication with the fc via some serial commands ( RunCam Help Center )
Is it possible to use software serial for that high baud rate ? And how would you do it to read a pwn value and then based on that value send the appropriate command via the uart
Pulsein propaby ?

Thanks in advance

Could you maybe re-read your post and fill in the blanks for people who don't have a clue what you're talking about?

TolpuddleSartre:
Could you maybe re-read your post and fill in the blanks for people who don't have a clue what you're talking about?

some edit done , sory my english is not my mother language

What is a runcam? Why is it split?

What is an fc?

Can you put [ url ] tags around your link so that we don't have to copy-paste it? Many of the experts here are reading this on a tablet or phone.

Start with the data voltage. Is the voltage of the runcam UART TX (transmit) compatible with the Arduino you plan to use?

hello again . im having a litle problem with controlling a camera (runcam split v2) via its uart interface

the manufacturer gives these settings

Baud Rate Data Bits Stop Bits Patiry
115200 8 1 none

and these comands for controling the camera

Function Data pack
Turn on/Turn off Camera Wi-Fi 0x55 0x01 0x01 0xd8 0xaa
Start/End recording 0x55 0x01 0x02 0xf5 0xaa
Switch camera mode 0x55 0x01 0x03 0x01 0xaa

how to setup a software serial port and sould i send data pack or do sepere serial prints ? ( first 0x55 then 0x01 etc )

how to setup a software serial port

I'd suggest

Baud Rate Data Bits Stop Bits Patiry
115200 8 1 none

and sould i send data pack or do sepere serial prints ?

The end result, to the receiving device is exactly the same.

Sending all the data in an array is simpler than sending each element of an array, because it involves less typing.

i agree …but HOW to set these up ?
i guess that a Serial.begin(115200); wont cut it ( for the setup of Data Bits Stop Bits Patiry)

Finos:
i agree ...but HOW to set these up ?
i guess that a Serial.begin(115200); wont cut it ( for the setup of Data Bits Stop Bits Patiry)

Actually, it will. 8N1 is the default

Thank you very much I will try it and I will get back to you asap . For software serial 8N1 is the same?

So as I was informed from runcam that the protocol has changed, but I cat figure out how the new protocol works does anyone understand how it works?