running Double precision floating Point COde.

Dear all,
I am trying to run below code on Chipkit Uno32 it PIC32 controller. I have attached expected result and result i got from controller when uploaded , What are changes to be made to get result as expected.

Nrel-Ardunio_chipkit.JPG

test1_pde.zip (12.6 KB)

There is offset in result. How to overcome above problem.I tried to replace double with float didn’t worked .out

I am using Below version Of IDE for programming.

That is partly an issue with the 2 decimal places that print( ) outputs by default, you can change that.

And it is partly an issue with the lesser resolution of float, compared to double.

Because the julian day-count is such an unnecessarily large number, the resolution where it is relevant ( hours ) is poor.

The simple answer is to calculate the julian days and fractions of day, separately. The count of days can be a long. There is ample resolution in a standard float, to deal with the fractions of day correctly.

Another way, is to count the julian years, and then fractions of a year, for the current year.

Here running same code on arduino MEGA. I am running on chipkit UNO32 . Both are 32 bit controller . When run individually on simulator they are giving exact answer with offset of + or - 2 degree. But i runned on controller i am getting huge difference.
ANd also after particular time it gets stop as particular degree in both case.

So, let me get this straight - you’ve got accounts in the names AMPS-N, RKnayak, Anugraha and AJITTRACK ?

There’d better be really good reasons for four accounts.

AWOL:
So, let me get this straight - you've got accounts in the names AMPS-N, RKnayak, Anugraha and AJITTRACK ?

There'd better be really good reasons for four accounts.

All accounts are blocked. I could not able to access them

That is not true.
Two of the four accounts are banned.

i dont no. what happened . Here i am getting banned for 2 and another account i cant to able to login. If i retrieve i can able to get password back.