RXC6 & Decoding RF Signal

I have a few Hunter Douglas ceiling fan remote controls and want to capture button presses on these remotes, e.g. Remote1/Speed1, Remote1/Speed2, Remote2/Light On, etc.

I purchased an RXC6 which should help with the decoding. However, there are no instructions on how to use this device. One video I found on YouTube seems to suggest that you can have the device learn 4 button presses. Since each Hunger Douglas remote has 5 buttons I would need 1.25/RXC6 per remote. Is this how it works?

Note that I already have the signal that each remote sends out (because I also simulate each remote through a virtual remote). So if that information helps for the receiver part then I can definitely use that.

Moved to device hacking, as here is no reaction

Post a link to the product page for your "RXC6" -- those four letters could mean several different things.

Here is a tutorial on decoding arbitrary RF remote signals. Google will show you several others. Of course, the receiver you have has to be on the same frequency as the sending remote.

I already have the signal that each remote sends out (because I also simulate each remote through a virtual remote)

I have no idea what you mean by this.

It seems impossible to find a datasheet for these things. In any case, it turns out that this is for PT2262, hence only works with those kind of codes. My device does not use these codes so the RXC6 can't be used for this project. There is a small button on the board that supposedly can be used for learning codes from compatible remote. It looks like many of those 4 button remotes would work with this device.

Here is a link in case it might be useful to sombody.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1pcs-RXC6-433Mhz-Superheterodyne-Wireless-Receiver-Learning-Code-for-Arduino-AVR