Safely match a wireless microphone system's voltage input

As the title says : I want to send my PWM output to an audio wireless system. Its datasheet says as following :

Max input signal level 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)

So, It means I need to bias my PWM to -2.5/+2.5v and then lower it (with a potentiometer maybe) ?
Or a RC filter ?

Or just use a voltage divider to reduce the voltage and connect it via a series capacitor. Or if the datasheet also say that the input is capacitively coupled (which many are) then they’ve already fitted the capacitor for you.

Steve

nicotep:
As the title says : I want to send my PWM output to an audio wireless system. Its datasheet says as following :

Max input signal level 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)

So, It means I need to bias my PWM to -2.5/+2.5v and then lower it (with a potentiometer maybe) ?
Or a RC filter ?

Rather than turn this into a guessing game, please link to the datasheet / product page of the system in question.

Best way to do this is using a transformer for audio... since you're just sending PWM the quality might not matter and using a resistor divider should work... you can probably also use a 2.8V zener like these:

https://www.mouser.com/Semiconductors/Discrete-Semiconductors/Diodes-Rectifiers/Zener-Diodes/_/N-ax1mh?P=1yuq68z