Sainsmart 3.2 lcd screen problems w billys hydrocontroller project

Hi everyone, I have been struggling for some time with this Sainsmart 3.2 tft screen. I have triple checked my wiring and had no result. My screen has never turned on and I am starting to wonder if I have a DOA screen. I read in some post that if the driver is not right it wont do anything. I have tried a few different ones I have found that people have said works with the sainsmart screen but nothing. Here is what I have been changing to change drivers,, I am not sure if it need a library or?? (I am new to all of this)

UTFT myGLCD(ITDB32S,38,39,40,41); //pins used for TFT

I have changed the ITDB32S, to GEEE32 and also some others but nothing. Do I need to have something in place for these to refer to?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

If you don't have the UTFT library installed, you would be receiving compiler errors, which you don't mention, so I can only assume you have already got that library. Your entire code would be useful, as would telling us what other hardware you have besides the display panel. Not enough information to help you!!

Good luck fixing it!

Regards,

Graham