sam-e processor for arduino?

Hello i was wondering if anyone is doing anything with the SAM-E processor in arduino community yet? I have one on the way a friend of mine is giving me so i was curious if anyone is working in programming it yet?

Joseph

it is Cortex M7 300 MHz

Arduino SAMD boards are for Cortex M0
Due is Cortex M3
Adafruit has SAMD51 core. SAMD51 is Cortex M4

Hello juraj Thank you. I didn't know the new teensy is a M7 processor. I was looking into M7 about 6 months ago and didn't find anything that has to do with arduino. Only thing i found was using Python code to program it. I know very little about python other then running a html server in linkux on it. Thank you i will look more into it. I have found this link to the m7 teensy that might do the trick.

The m0 processor the SamD21 i do have one i have been learning more about it. The Due i had one board a few years ago but lost it when i was moving recently along with the m0 board.

Joseph

josephchrzempiec:
Hello juraj Thank you. I didn't know the new teensy is a M7 processor. I was looking into M7 about 6 months ago and didn't find anything that has to do with arduino. Only thing i found was using Python code to program it. I know very little about python other then running a html server in linkux on it. Thank you i will look more into it. I have found this link to the m7 teensy that might do the trick.

The m0 processor the SamD21 i do have one i have been learning more about it. The Due i had one board a few years ago but lost it when i was moving recently along with the m0 board.

Joseph

the Cortex Mx spec is only about the ARM CPU. different MCU manufacturers use very different peripheral architectures. Teensy 3 and 4 doesn't use Atmel/Microchip MCU so the Teensy core is no help for the SAM-E

I never heard of the M7 series before. This is the first time seeing it. I will have look t it soon Thank you.

Joseph

Isn’t same53 about the same as samd51, only with Ethernet and/or can?
Still a cm4f core...
Same70 is cortex m7, though.

So the samE53 is the same as SamD51 but with Ethernet or canbus? Are they the same processors?

Joseph

when I searched Atmel SAME google results were SAME7. SAME5 is in the same family as SAMD5 so it should be possible to use it Adafruit SAMD5 core.