saturation of HX711 with wheatstone half bridge strain gauges

Hi,
I am working on a project to find strain values of a testing sand sample and I found a strange kind of error.
I am connecting the circuit as shown below in the attachments. I am also using PLX-DAQ to log the data. When I am taking the output from A+ and A- both ends connected, I got the saturation as shown in the attachment of voltage 2.5V and sens read is constant.
When I disconnect one of the ends of A+ or A- it gives me 0.37V with fluctuated data as the noise effecting the sens. read.
I could not figure out the reason behind this error and I could not find anyone how got similar problem.
I am sure that the connection is perfectly fine but I don’t know I have checked multiple times.

bridgecircuit.PNG

.37volt.PNG

2.5volt.PNG

Hi, OPs pics. |500x238

When I disconnect one of the ends of A+ or A- it gives me 0.37V with fluctuated data as the noise effecting the sens. read.

Why do you want to disconnect one terminal from the bridge? What potential do you think A+ or A- is measuring when open circuit, that is floating?

If you disconnect both A- and A+ from the bridge and short them together, what readings do you get then?

How much load have you got on the strain cells?

Why have you got pots in on the other side of the bridge, they should be fixed resistors? Please try fixed resistors.

Tom... :)

Thank you Tom.
The disconnection actually happens by mistake and then I found what I have said. it is supposed to measure over one of the quarter of the wheat stone bridge.
When I disconnect both of them as open circuit it gives me 0.01 volt
When short circuited them it gives me the same.
I could not find precise fixed resistor giving me 120 ohm so I decide to take these pots.
Sorry but I am not expert with these components

0.01volt.PNG

yeah I forgot, I have applied 2000 psi over the sample I have. It was perfectly fine but when I tried to connect the arduino again this has happened as I have shown. it was giving me 0.67 V after putting the pressure over it but I don't know what has happened wrong.

I have found that the potential between A+ and A- which's the output of the wheatstone is giving 1.84V while the E+ E- potential is 4.48V,. Where at the output of the HX711 is 2.5V and I don't know why