saving a preset of analog potentiometers

Hi i'm looking for a schematic showing , a connection of analog potentiometers up to 8 or 10 of them into analog digital converter inputs , then a write switch ( momentary switch ) to save these pots setting into a preset , then two momentary switches one up and one down for negativing the library for loading a preset , a led that flash to indicates that the preset is been saved when writing it , a connection of 7 segment screen to show which preset i'm using , when the preset been picked , the preset of the 8 - 10 pots setting goes to 8 - 10 digital outputs those outputs are connected to digital potentiometers , in this case each behavior of analog potentiometers been stored and i can just load it and it will effect on the digital pots , i hope i can get your guide through this project thank you

One sentence of 8 lines! Try again breaking this into understandable sentences.

This is not a simple question, it is a whole project. Where is your input to it?

Weedpharma

thanks weed for the negative approach its like my brain sent a frequency and unfortunately instead of getting a similar one i get the opposite respond and from a weed !!!!! not just a weed , its been smoked enough nothing left !!! i asked for guide through this project i put the options needed in this project so instead of just criticizing please save the time , i'm looking for those who are serious would like to help if there is still human out there !!!

You are asking people for help. Be kind, they are doing you the favor. Or not.

qdeathstar who is doing me a favor ? you or weed , i dont get it i asked nicely but i get two bad response from you and him not related to the topic at all , and the problem with people like you if i stand on my right and answer both of you its like it makes me the bad one here that i dont appreciate , but to appreciate what? two response like yours and weed? i dont think so , i appreciate those who stay in this topic and would like to help and respond , but again this is the second criticizing , is that what are you good for? no dont answer keep it for your self!!!!

Sorry, you have just pissed off most of the people who read this forum. And you still want help!

You will then tell everyone how bad the forum is. We know, we had it all before.

Weedpharma

First, what are you really trying to do? Don’t tell us how you are solving the problem, we need to know what the original problem is. Otherwise you will get stupid suggestions which don’t solve your problem.

Second, have you heard of motorized pots? Then you can have the presets move the knobs and it’s possible to just tweak one knob from a saved setting.

Third, you didn’t ask a question. What problem are you having? From the original description, it seems like you’ve got a good thing going there.

Hi,

mahdija

i'm looking for a schematic showing , a connection of analog potentiometers up to 8 or 10 of them into analog digital converter inputs , then a write switch ( momentary switch ) to save these pots setting into a preset , then two momentary switches one up and one down for negativing the library for loading a preset , a led that flash to indicates that the preset is been saved when writing it , a connection of 7 segment screen to show which preset i'm using , when the preset been picked , the preset of the 8 - 10 pots setting goes to 8 - 10 digital outputs those outputs are connected to digital potentiometers , in this case each behavior of analog potentiometers been stored and i can just load it and it will effect on the digital pots , i hope i can get your guide through this project thank you

if we spread it out ;

i'm looking for a schematic showing ,

a connection of analog potentiometers up to 8 or 10 of them into analog digital converter inputs ,

then a write switch ( momentary switch ) to save these pots setting into a preset ,

then two momentary switches one up and one down for negativing the library for loading a preset ,

a led that flash to indicates that the preset is been saved when writing it ,

a connection of 7 segment screen to show which preset i'm using ,

when the preset been picked ,

the preset of the 8 - 10 pots setting goes to 8 - 10 digital outputs those outputs are connected to digital potentiometers ,

in this case each behavior of analog potentiometers been stored and i can just load it and it will effect on the digital pots ,

i hope i can get your guide through this project

thank you

The problem is the fact that english is not your naturally spoken language. It has punctuation and translation errors in it. By spreading it out into separate sentences will help us to workout what you want. Can you please read the expanded quote above and possibly clarify what you need, even check with someone you know who can help you with your english. The forum would like to help, but we need a clearer explanation of what you need.

Hope to help.....Tom.... :)

TomGeiorge , in a simple way i'm looking for a schematic of 8 analog potentiometers connected to a microcontroller which give me the option to save a position of those potentiometers into a preset , and i could load the preset which effect on 8 digital potentiometers