saving a TON of parameters ( integers) for arduino to work with later

wildbill:
I'm still not sure whether you're looking for straight lines or curves, but if you simply want to go from x1,y1 to x2,y2, take a look at Bresenham's algorithm.

thanks for the tip. My first goal is to go in a straight line from A to B. Therefor Bresenham is indeed pretty useful.
But i want to go further. Not just linar graphs but also curves and x^2 , x^3 etc.
therefor i need a ultimative solution to get to those points wich i want to do with as many points in between the start and ending point as possible.

if i go directly from A to B i dont get a straight line, but if i go from A to a lot of points on the straight line from A to B and the last one is B i get a pretty nice straight line. thats what my solution is about right now

The pow() function is slow. It is faster to multiply x * x than it is to evaluate pow(x, 2).
The sqrt() function might be slow. Try using my sqrtOfLong() function instead (see reply #14), and see if it is faster.

If it is speed that you want, then why do you have this line

delay(2000);

in your code? That delay is two whole seconds. Do you really need to delay for two seconds?
Suppose that, instead of a two-second delay, you use a one-second delay. Like this:

delay(1000);

Will that work for you?