Scale without tare

Hi all,
I'm building a scale, with load cells, HX711 as a signal amplifier and Esp 32 as a microcontroller.
I chose Esp 32 because with sleep mode I can save much energy and therefore feed the system with a photovoltaic panel and a small lead-acid battery (the scale is in a remote site).
The problem I would like to solve concerns the tare of the scale: I have to use the system continuously "sleeping down" (and "wakeing up") the controller every hour ... As you can imagine the system performs the tare at each wakeup so that already at the second weighing the object to be weighed is included in the tare and the weight shown on the display is zero.
Has anyone found themselves having to solve a similar problem?
Thank you for the answer...

Hello,

I find it hard to believe that after 29 posts you don't know that to provide any kind of helpful answer we need to see things like a schematic and some code.

Of course it's possible, how in your project I have no idea without being able to see what you have.

Please supply more information.

Thank you.

gpalmia:
As you can imagine the system performs the tare at each wakeup so that already at the second weighing the object to be weighed is included in the tare and the weight shown on the display is zero.

Isn't this under your control?

I am not understanding your question.

Change your code so it only does tare in setup then it will only do that each time it is reset or use a sensor maybe a switch to tell it when to tare. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil