Schema of arduino with Kicad

Hi,

I begin with the software Kicad. Do you know where i can found an arduino (or arduino standalone) schematic with Kicad ?

Thanks

PS : Excuse me for my english, I'm french !

welcomne

Nobody to help me ! :’(

There is some stuff about this here http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1199680050.

Probably not what you are looking for but googling kicad & arduino brings up a few other links.

As far as I know, there is no Arduino schematic or PCB layout done in KiCAD. I've been meaning to give this a try, since it seems like it would be a good learning exercise for KiCAD, and I gave it a try after seeing your message. It was pretty painful. I was expecting kicad to be "odd" and "unintuitive" and "different than EAGLE", but I wasn't expecting it to be so awfully SLOW (kicad has its own cursor that seems to lag the actual mouse movement by about half a second, as the main annoyance.)

I'll second that. I used Kicad for one job, but to get a useable version with an undo function I had to download a daily snapshot version & compile it myself. The track width selection was a mess as well.

I don't want to insult the Kicad people, if I tried it for a bit longer it may have got easier, but for the moment I have gone back to geda gschem/pcb which some people hate as much as Kicad ;)

but I wasn't expecting it to be so awfully SLOW (kicad has its own cursor that seems to lag the actual mouse movement by about half a second, as the main annoyance.)

I have to say I never experienced that (Ubuntu 9.10 32 bit), and I don't think that is a normal operation of it. I briefly tested kicad in windows XP and ubuntu 10.4 64 bit too, also no lag there.

The track width selection was a mess as well.

That I can agree with. I would want quick a drop-down list of (user editable) predefined widths, instead of typing it in when I want to change it. Undo function is not the best either as you say.

Hi mcmf I see that you need Arduino schematics in Kicad, I have done the Arduino Serial. I have not yet done the Duemillnovae. But I do have the Sparkfun USB to Serial adapter in Kicad. If this is useful, please let me know.

regards, ucschmidt