I added/edited some things on my older schematic I'm getting back to finally..
I added in a power led and an led on pin 13 (like default).....
as well as (the biggest change) swap out the uSD socket I'll be trying to use.
the pinout naming is a bit different than the original uSD socket component I used (which was easy to follow)..
so Im hoping to get some feedback and possibly some help if its wrong.. (mainly the switch to the Adafruit uSD socket from an old Sparkfun uSD socket)
here are some quick pics (as well as the schematics)
orignal socket used:
new socket Im updating to:
link to both schematics: http://dmstudios.net/misc/sd_change/compare.zip