Schematic

Hey everyone I just heard about Arduino last week so I know nothing about it. Or electronics in general. That being said, I'm super excited to learn it! I have an idea that I would really appreciate help with. I know what I want to happen, but don't know the best way to wire it or the best hardware to use. I'll post an attachment of the image.
Basically I want 110v coming in, a charger that is always supplied with power, and either a biometric reader or keypad that will trigger an actuator and LEDs.
Any help at all would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Maybe You should buy an Arduino kit allowing You to try a number of guided different experiments in order to learn and get started.

Also, if you know nothing about electronics DO NOT START WITH MAINS voltage (110V) It can KILL you.

@blh64
Yes. Tampering with mains seams way to dangerous. Use, what are they called, double isolated, wall bugs?
Then the rest is quite safe.

Seif0301:
Basically I want 110v coming in, a charger that is always supplied with power, and either a biometric reader or keypad that will trigger an actuator and LEDs.

Get a USB charger and plug it into the 110V xtension cord. Plug the USB cable from the Arduino into the charger. That will power the Arduino, biometric reader, and LEDs. Until you pick an "actuator" it will be impossible to get a power supply for it.

For a "biometric reader" I think your only reasonable choice is a fingerprint reader which starts at about $20.