School Faculty Address System Using Arduino and Android

Hi, I am very new to this stuff and I am looking for your help.

I'm about to build a simple project which concept is a Public Address (PA) System.
I am required to use my own developed ANDROID application as an input device.
I am also required to use Arduino technology as part of the course.
Using the Android App, the user(school admin) can choose either one or all faculty he want to address;

I have already developed my Android audio recording app.
My problem is I need to stream the audio to Arduino Speakers.
I am required to connect devices wirelessly and I don't know what to choose between NRF24L01, ESP8266, and Bluetooth for communication.

My friend suggested that i should use bluetooth for sending the audio from Android to Arduino reciever and NRF24L01 for passing the audio stream from Arduino reciever to Arduino Speakers.

His concept was:
Android --> Reciever/Streamer --> Reciever/Speakers

I already bought ceiling speakers as audio output for my arduino speaker.

NOW, I'm looking for your advice.
I would like to ask you what kind of wireless communication should i use.
Could you give me some links that would help me build the project please..

DON'T CROSS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=510338
I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD TO THE MODERATORS

...but this thread is the original, just eight minutes older than its now sadly-departed twin.

I go off the most appropriate forum section or the thread that has received more/better replies, not which came first. A quick glance at the question indicated it was "what kind of wireless communication should i use" so I thought Networking was the better forum section, therefore I screamed on this one but it really doesn't matter and likely the Project Guidance section has more eyes.

I am sorry for the cross post...
I'm about to delete this (first) post when I realized that I posted it on a less appropriate section but i can't find delete post so i reposted it on other section..
Could anyone please answer my concern?
I still have no idea what wireless communication should i use for the project.