Scroll saw to industry 4.0

I want to bring a scroll saw to industry 4.0 using arduino. That's why I want him to measure the operating hours, power supply and temperature of the motor and display the values. These are to be stored in a database and the values are to be displayed in a web server.

Does anyone have any more ideas about what to add?

Could you also help me which sensors I would need , have found nothing clever on the Internet so far

Thank you very much.

What is "Scroll saw to industry 4.0" ?

Ecko2808: I want to bring a scroll saw to industry 4.0 using arduino. That's why I want him to measure the operating hours, power supply and temperature of the motor and display the values. These are to be stored in a database and the values are to be displayed in a web server.

Does anyone have any more ideas about what to add?

Could you also help me which sensors I would need , have found nothing clever on the Internet so far

Thank you very much.

I guess you need a real-time clock to measure the time. You need a voltage sensor and a current sensor to measure the power and the temperature sensor to measure the temperature. That was pretty easy, wasn't it?

Paul

@Paul

Sure i need that, but i Dont know wether i can compaired it with an arduino

Ecko2808: @Paul

Sure i need that, but i Dont know wether i can compaired it with an arduino

Neither do I or anyone else, since you have given NO parameters to work with.

I guess time is measured pretty much the same way the world around, so get a real time clock board and use the example programs to learn how to use the clock so you can accumulate time that your saw might be tuend on. Then move on to another of the sensors and do the same exercise.

Paul