SD card with Nodemcu 1.0

Good day, Any body successfully use sd card with nodemcu 1.0 (ESP8266-12E)? I have tried to connect sd card with arduino uno and it work fine but when i try with nodemcu through pins 12,13,14 and 15 as ss it dose not work, Any body got experience in this?

Firstly. The Uno doesn’t have pins 14 & 15. So where are they actually connected?

Post a sketch or schematic showing exactly how you have it wired up.

Also post your complete code (using code tags)

Fof

Dear Fof,
These pins is Nodemcu pin, that is why i said on arduino uno working fine but i face the problem with Nodemcu 1.0 (ESP8266-12E)
Where i map it as the following

the problem solved, for who is facing similar issue, they can use pins 12,13,14 and pin 4 instead of 15 and the sd card will work fine on NodeMCU

Sayed: for who is facing similar issue

Well, I soon will, as I have just bought an MCU. I am still utterly confused about the pins and their names, but I was going to use the green group of pins on the other side.

What did you do about powering the SD module? I have just found that neither of mine have 3.3v input, and I am looking at splitting a 5v supply to each board.

did anyone find a solution to this? I tried cs on pin 4. But it still doesn’t work. Works on UNO but not on NodeMCU. Any suggestion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOffiDks4sY