SD dump and send file :(

Hello!!! I'm new using Arduino, but I'd like learn to pull out a file of the sd card shield and send the file to another Arduino via TX RX.
This is Possible??

Yes it is possible, but how big is the txt file and what do you want to do with it on the other end?

HazardsMind:
Yes it is possible, but how big is the txt file and what do you want to do with it on the other end?

Thanks for your answer!!! the txt file is around 2mb and what i need is send this txt file from a SD shield in one Arduino Mega 2560 through TX and RX to another Arduino Mega 2560 and store it in the SD shield.

The first place to start is to use one Arduino to send data to the other via the serial monitor. This of course is very easy, so what you can then do is write something send it then as soon as it comes in on the other end, write it to the SD card.

Once that test works, simple read from the first SD card and send it to the other SD as though you were sending something via Serial monitor.

You basically already have your solution. You have the Dumpfile example and the Read and Write example, now get them to talk to eachother.