SDFat with MKRZero

I have been trying to get SDFat to work with my new MKRZero, but every time I run one of the examples (e.g. Sdinfo and bench), I get an error message. I cannot even get it to compile. I am hopeful someone has successfully done this and can help. Thank you.

C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::chipSelectHigh()':
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:263: undefined reference to `SdSpi::send(unsigned char)'
C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::chipSelectLow()':
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:254: undefined reference to `SdSpi::init(unsigned char)'
C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::readData(unsigned char*, unsigned int)':
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:257: undefined reference to `SdSpi::receive()'
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:260: undefined reference to `SdSpi::receive(unsigned char*, unsigned int)'
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:257: undefined reference to `SdSpi::receive()'
C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::waitNotBusy(unsigned short)':
C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::cardCommand(unsigned char, unsigned long)':
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:263: undefined reference to `SdSpi::send(unsigned char)'
C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::begin(SdSpi*, unsigned char, unsigned char)':
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:251: undefined reference to `SdSpi::begin()'
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:254: undefined reference to `SdSpi::init(unsigned char)'
C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::writeData(unsigned char, unsigned char const*)':
C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat/SdSpiCard.h:266: undefined reference to `SdSpi::send(unsigned char const*, unsigned int)'
C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_741355\libraries\SdFat\SdSpiCard.cpp.o: In function `SdSpiCard::writeStop()':
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\samd\1.8.11\libraries\SPI 
Using library SdFat in folder: C:\Users\*\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat (legacy)
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino MKRZERO.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.