Seeeduino V328 preview

Summary

Microcontroller ATmega328 Operating Voltage 5V Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins 6 DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader) SRAM 2 KB EEPROM 1 KB Clock Speed 16 MHz

[u]Finally we got Atmega 328p from digikey ![/u]

Now we are very happy to announce that the Seeeduino with Atmega 328p has been released. It's fully compatible with the previous Version, but with twice memory.

Seeeduino v328 will be available very soon. For latest info about this product,please follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/seeedstudio

Very nice, how is the mega clone coming?

Lefty

Good question. Here's some pics you must be interested:

This product will be available shortly. For more info,please follow us on twitter: twitter.com/seeedstudio

WOW, thanks for the preview. I think you count on selling me one when it's ready. :)

Lefty

More pic about Seeeduino Mega. It is 100% compatible with existing shield.

And these headers were not soldered by deafult. We will offer free parts and you can solder it in your way.

Woo! Can’t wait for that MEGA!

It would be awesome if these were available for ya'lls birthday sale ;)

Actually they are still on producing. All of our seeeduino have been sold out. Crazy..

when will the seeduino mega be available? and do you know how much it may cost?

The price for the Seeeduino Mega is $48, it should be available within a month.