Seeking Editable Pinout Documents

Hello everyone in Arduino land. I am seeking generosity of spirit from one or a few of you folks.

I am working on a project with students and find myself in need of creating a few worksheets that have ONLY the the boards, their components and the pin numbers on them that I could use to create step by step instructions without the confusion of all the layers of pin labels the online pdf’s have.

In particular we work with the following four boards in our classroom:

Nano (328)
Mini Pro (5V)
Uno (lastest generation)
Mega 2560

http://pighixxx.com/prominiv3_0.pdf

Like this file above without all of the outside labels…

The format doesn’t really matter much, JPG, PNG, PDF…it is all fine. Thank you in advance for your help…I am somewhat new to electronics, getting a solid grasp on the micro-controllers & programming, but not yet able to figure out how to use any of the board design software…if you have a copy, I would love it!

Have a great day!

Something derivable from the PCB layouts, like this?
Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 9.12.56 PM.jpg

bpoulin81:
I am working on a project with students and find myself in need of creating a few worksheets that have ONLY the the boards, their components and the pin numbers on them that I could use to create step by step instructions without the confusion of all the layers of pin labels the online pdf’s have.

Check this out, I think it is pretty useful. Probably pretty good for student worksheets. Edit with any word processor or notepad, and customize to fit your needs.