Select Serial Port On Arduino Soft

Hi all!

• The first time I plugged the Arduino Nano board into my computer. After the board automatically install the drive, the board is connected to COM3 on my computer.
  • On arduino soft, I'm select:
  • Tool-> Board-> Arduino Nano
  • Tool-> Serial Port -> COM3
    Then I compile and upload. And everything works normally. I packed products.
    ----> My question:
    If I bring my products to use on another computer. And when I connect my product to this computer, the board is connected to COM4 (not COM3). Thus the program has loaded for the board is working on this computer?
    Please help me!
    Thank in advance.

nhatnam06dt1:
Hi all!

• The first time I plugged the Arduino Nano board into my computer. After the board automatically install the drive, the board is connected to COM3 on my computer.
  • On arduino soft, I'm select:
  • Tool-> Board-> Arduino Nano
  • Tool-> Serial Port -> COM3
    Then I compile and upload. And everything works normally. I packed products.
    ----> My question:
    If I bring my products
    What do you mean by products? Sketches?
    to use on another computer. And when I connect my product to this computer, the board is connected to COM4 (not COM3).
    The COM port number assigned to a given arduino board is a function of each specific PC and how many other COM port assignments it has created over time. It is not nessesary for them to be the same COM number on different machines, as long as you are selecting the correct one that only shows up in the IDE menu once you plug the board in.
    Thus the program has loaded for the board is working on this computer?
    I don't understand what you are saying here. Is something working or not working? So try again to explain what is wrong or not wrong as the case may be.
    Lefty

Please help me!
Thank in advance.