Send a Big Ammount of RAW Data by an IR Infrared

Hey There,
i’m having a problem on sending a big ammount of RAW Data, more precisely 439bytes, and i know that the “IRremote.h” library just support 152bytes just as johnwasser said: “To send outputs you also need to store the RAW data which can take up 152 bytes.” I also changed my RAWBUF to 450 just in case you ask.

My First Question is: Can I Change Something on “IRremote.h” library to send 450bytes of RAW data?
My Last Question is: How can i send 450bytes of RAW data from an 38kHz IR[Infrared]?

Just off the record,
I’ve seen that johnwasser has a good knowledge on this theme and i’ve put my IR in an oscilloscope and didn’t understand very much comparing to my RAW data, but after the explanation of johnwasser, everything turned brigthful about the “Usually the code will represent 1’s and 0’s by swapping the two widths like 200 -600 = 1 and 600 -200 = 0.” So Thanks for all your explanations Mrs. Wasser!

In Attach i uploaded the code i used to get the ON/OFF Button RAW Data from an Panasonic Air Conditioner Remote Controller.

LeRawDeCodigoGiganteIR.ino (2.43 KB)

pedrostick3: Hey There,

My First Question is: Can I Change Something on "IRremote.h" library to send 450bytes of RAW data? My Last Question is: How can i send 450bytes of RAW data from an 38kHz IR[Infrared]?

Have you looked into the .h and .cpp files?

Sketch | Add file

This Serial IR Thread may be of interest. You could send as much data as you want.

...R