send byte array to external class initializer

I’m trying to make a library.
In the initializer function I must receive a byte array with the mac direction, but when I try to send the array, the compiler gives me an error.
I send { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED } It`s not ok?

the compiler response

WebConnection_test_01:3: error: no matching function for call to 'WebConnection::WebConnection(const char [13], <brace-enclosed initializer list>)'
WebConnection_test_01.ino:3:83: note: candidates are:
In file included from WebConnection_test_01.ino:1:0:
/Users/jorge/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WebConnection/WebConnection.h:14:5: note: WebConnection::WebConnection(char*, byte*)
     WebConnection(char server[], byte mac[]);
     ^
/Users/jorge/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WebConnection/WebConnection.h:14:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from '<brace-enclosed initializer list>' to 'byte* {aka unsigned char*}'
/Users/jorge/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WebConnection/WebConnection.h:12:7: note: WebConnection::WebConnection(const WebConnection&)
 class WebConnection {
       ^
/Users/jorge/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WebConnection/WebConnection.h:12:7: note:   candidate expects 1 argument, 2 provided
no matching function for call to 'WebConnection::WebConnection(const char [13], <brace-enclosed initializer list>)'

My code:

//WebConnection.h

class WebConnection {
  public:
    WebConnection(char server[], byte mac[]);
  private:

};

//WebConnection.cpp

WebConnection::WebConnection(char server[], byte mac[]){
}

and the line in my sketch

WebConnection webConnection("192.168.0.21", { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED });

I don’t know what is wrong, please help!!

Hello and welcome,

You cannot pass an "anonymous" array to a function in C++, you have to declare it somehow. Try make these changes:

WebConnection( const char * server, const byte * mac );

Then if you really want to pass it without declaring it, use it like so :

WebConnection webConnection( "192.168.0.21", (const byte[]) { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED } );

Thanks!! It works now