Send current location to nearby hospitals

hello

I am working on my project in which if any accident happens then get location through gps and search for nearby hospitals and send the location to the hospitals and other authorities. till now i have completed for finding current location and send to mobile no through sms but my motto is to search for nearby location after getting cordinates. :confused: so i dont how to do this ? how do i interface nearby api to arduino.

component used :
arduino uno
gsm sim808

Please help me

Send current location to nearby hospitals

I canโ€™t imagine that any one hospital, never mind several, would appreciate being bombarded with location information. In the UK the 999 phone service exists for notifying the authorities about accidents and emergencies.

On the other hand, if the purpose of your project is to allow YOU to find the location of the nearest A & E hospital then please make that clear in your title and your question.

Smart phones seem to have no problem figuring out where I am.

โ€ฆR

so i dont how to do this ? how do i interface nearby api to arduino.

Do you expect this to be done on the Arduino or in the cloud?

Why do you want to find the next hospital? Doesn't have your country an emergency system where the responsible rescue team is chosen by the emergency central?

Just a few thoughts: Given you had an accident but nobody is injured, just material damage. Do you want your system to call the nearest hospital in this case? I can imagine they won't be amused about that.

I can't imagine that any one hospital, never mind several, would appreciate being bombarded with location information.

Agreed.

Please think of a better, more interesting project. In some countries, this one could even land you in jail.