Send data from Sd-card to Computer/phone via Bluetooth

Hello,

i have Arduino nano with bluetooth hc-05 as one board and one SD-Datalogger. I want to send data from SD-Card to Android/computer via Bluetooth. Everything works seperately(Arduino-bluetooth) and (Arduino-Datalogger) when i combine all, i got no results.

SPI-pins: 10-11-12-14 (ss-Miso-Mosi-Sck) Pins 11 and 12 are automatically reserved for the bluetooth modul and i can not change it. Sd-Card needs also Miso/Mosi(Pins(11/12)). The Problem ist that the bluetooth modul doesn't have a ss to disable it when using the sd-card.

Any help? Or may be can i define other digital Pins as Mosi/Miso, add another SPI pins, i dont know what i have to do..

Thanks Derecho

Pins 11 and 12 are automatically reserved for the bluetooth modul and i can not change it.

You will have to. Those pins MUST be available for SPI to use.

Thanks Pauls for the ansewer.

Do you know how to define/program digitals Pins as SPI ?

Derecho:
Thanks Pauls for the ansewer.

Do you know how to define/program digitals Pins as SPI ?

The hardware SPI pins are hardwired. You can’t do hardware SPI on any pins you want.

You can do software SPI on any pins, BUT the SD class doesn’t use software SPI.

I understand. Thank you :)

That means the problem can not be solved?

Derecho:
I understand. Thank you :slight_smile:

That means the problem can not be solved?

Why can’t you move the pins that the bluetooth module uses?

Derecho: The Problem ist that the bluetooth modul doesn't have a ss to disable it when using the sd-card.

That is not your problem. Your problem is that you have the bluetooth module on the wrong pins. There is no need to answer why you can't move it, you can, so do so.

I might add that this is probably not your fault. You can blame the idiot who told you to put bluetooth on the SPI pins in the first place, for the grief you are getting now.

There is no need to answer why you can't move it, you can, so do so.

It could be challenging to do so, if the board is a custom circuit board that never expected the user to want to use SPI. But, challenging or not, it must be done.