Send MKR data to web server

Hello to the forum,

Here’s the deal, I have the Telit Charlie ME310G1 kit whose programming is compatible with the Arduino IDE and MKR form factors.
I should mention that this kit has a built-in SIM reader and an antenna to send data.

I have 2 sensors that are connected in i2c to this board. The data from the sensors that are received are pollutant concentration values.
I would like to be able to put this data into a csv file and then send it to an FTP web server (Telit has given me an AT command for this connection). How do I do this ? ::slight_smile:

I also wanted to know if it was necessary to add an SD card shield to store the csv document and then send it to a server.

I’m a bit new to arduino :slight_smile:

If you have any clues, please let me know :slight_smile:

How do I do this ?

I see three parts:

• Read the sensors
  • Connect to the server using your special hardware
  • Send the data in the format you want

I'm a bit new to arduino

This is not an ideal project to start on the Arduino platform. If you follow the above order of tasks you might be successful though, given you have some programming experience.

Don't expect us to do the job for you.

I would like to be able to put this data into a csv file and then send it to an FTP web server

A web or FTP server? That are completely different protocols. Today FTP is only rarely used anymore so if you have both available you should choose the web server but of course you need to program the counter part on the server too in that case but the job on the Arduino gets easier.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.