Send signed integer by Custom Command LINX to LabVIEW

Hi!
I need your help to send a signed integer (int) through the Custom Command from LINX to LabVIEW, which only allows you to send unsigned 8-bit integers (unsigned char).
Custom Command allows you to send an array of 9 unsigned 8-bit integers.
I hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

What is LINX ?

...R

LINX is a tool that allows you to use Arduino with LabVIEW.

Robin2:
What is LINX ?

...R

LINX is firmware that is uploaded in place of a sketch from the IDE. It can interact with LabVIEW.

The person does not have to know how to program for the Arduino at all.

ieee488:
LINX is firmware that is uploaded in place of a sketch from the IDE. It can interact with LabVIEW.

The person does not have to know how to program for the Arduino at all.

That's true. However, when using Custom Command, the Arduino IDE must be used.
https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/doku.php?id=learn:tutorials:libraries:linx:misc:adding_custom_command
And in this case, my problem is associated with being able to send an "int" when the sending format is "unsigned char".

No idea.
Ask those people.
I have no intention of learning something that is useless to me since I program completely in the Arduino IDE.

ieee488:
No idea.
Ask those people.
I have no intention of learning something that is useless to me since I program completely in the Arduino IDE.

The question is transversal. How could I transform an int into an unsigned char, to be sent from Arduino to LabVIEW and already in LabVIEW, transform it from unsigned char to int.

rigochox:
The question is transversal. How could I transform an int into an unsigned char, to be sent from Arduino to LabVIEW and already in LabVIEW, transform it from unsigned char to int.

Since it is as you say "transversal" --- whatever that means -- I suggest trying Google.

And I know National Instruments has a forum for the LabVIEW language.