Sending 7v analog signal wirelessly?

Hello. I am currently researching a simple way to read an analog value from a poteniometer and outputting that same analog value wirelessly from a seperate arduino. Also, the output has to be from 0-7v so it cannot come directly from the arduino I assume. Any help or advice on how to go about this in the simplest way possible would be greatly appreciated as I am having trouble in my research. Thanks and Happy Early New Year!

What resolution and update frequency are required?

Also, the output has to be from 0-7v so it cannot come directly from the arduino I assume

That's right. The Arduino doesn't have a DAC. It puts out ~5V (digital high) or ~0V (digital low).

You can use analogWrite() which is PWM, and then the PWM can be filtered to a variable DC voltage. But of course it would have to be amplified. Or, you could add a DAC (and you'd probably still need an amplifier).

Of course, if you're reading 7V on the other-transmitting Arduino you'll need a voltage divider but that's easy.

For wireless transmission, it depends on how far you need to go and how robust it needs to be. i.e. The Internet and the cell phone network can go around the world as long as you have a network connection and they have robust error detection/correction.