Sending CMD to an eMMC card

Hi, I just got my first arduino, and I am trying to make a small program which can communicate with an eMMC and send the force erase command to it, I am using the sd_raw from this library http://www.roland-riegel.de/sd-reader/index.html, but when I try to compile it I get a weird error, something about ".../arduino/main.cpp:11: undefined reference to `setup'/loop", I tried everything already but I cant find any ways to fix it, and I was wondering if there is an easier way to send that CMD to the eMMC instead of having to use a big library only to initialize and send a CMD to the eMMC. EDIT: I always get those errors in the arduino IDE 'error: 'void sd_raw_send_byte(uint8_t)' was declared 'extern' and later 'static'', if I remove the static before the 'static void sd_raw_send_byte(uint8_t b);', is that gonna work the same like before ? I have some experience with programming in C#, Pascal and C++ but I never saw those errors before. EDIT2: Oups, I accidentally deleted the void setup and void loop and didnt saw that. So now that I fixed that I only need to fix the declaration problems.

Hello,

Can you please share your hardware details. I am trying to figure out how to connect an eMMC with SAM3X. I have no prior experience regarding eMMCs. It would be really helpful. Thanks.

Regards, Owais.