Sending CPU data to LCD

I need help with displaying my computers CPU temps,clockspeed on lcd with arduino

I got the lcd working and it displays

"1.6Ghz,37,10:36,7"

for example

but i want to show them in my lcd with like "CPU: 1.6Ghz Time: 10:36" Temp: 37

so how can i put the com data in new lines when the serial gets data like "1.6Ghz,37,10:36,7,5029,8136,61%" in one line

We can't see your code.

Oh right

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>

//Set's lcd to the Arduino's ports
LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);

void setup() {
  lcd.begin(20, 4);
Serial.begin(19200);

}

void loop() {
  if (Serial.available()) {
    delay(100);
    lcd.clear();
    while (Serial.available() > 0) {
      lcd.write(Serial.read());

}
  }
}

Does this help?

Well maybe a little but i still dont know how i could seperate the line so i could set the cursor to write from there

"1.6Ghz,37,10:36,7,5029,8136,61%"

it comes like that as 1 line i but how do i seperate them then

it doesnt help if i cant make the cursor change location in the lcd if i it still tries to write the whole line

but i still dont know how i could seperate the line so i could set the cursor to write from there

You want to write the data up to the first comma in one place. You want to write data from there to the next comma somewhere else. You want to write data from there to the next comma somewhere else. Surely you can recognize a comma in the data stream. Can't you?

PaulS: You want to write the data up to the first comma in one place. You want to write data from there to the next comma somewhere else. You want to write data from there to the next comma somewhere else. Surely you can recognize a comma in the data stream. Can't you?

but how, im new to c programming.

but how, im new to c programming.

Then it would be far simpler to change the code that sends data to simply send 80 characters, arranged the way you want them to appear on the LCD.

PaulS: Then it would be far simpler to change the code that sends data to simply send 80 characters, arranged the way you want them to appear on the LCD.

But i cant change the code that sends the data, its a program, and i cannot change it. Its the only way it sends data through com is in that format

But i cant change the code that sends the data, its a program, and i cannot change it. Its the only way it sends data through com is in that format

Then you WILL need to learn about parsing. Recognizing that a character that you have read from the serial port is a comma is trivial. Doing something when you recognize a comma is equally trivial. Figuring out what you need to do is not so trivial, but not all that hard, either.