sending data to excel form arduino using gobetwino

hey hi I need help in this software gobetwino.I m a newbie to this kind of thing. can some one modify this program for me.i want my data to log in excel sheet i have tried to make program for gobetwino but i m realy not a programmer. This is my copy paste program /* Memsic2125

Read the Memsic 2125 two-axis accelerometer. Converts the pulses output by the 2125 into milli-g's (1/1000 of earth's gravity) and prints them over the serial connection to the computer.

The circuit: * X output of accelerometer to digital pin 2 * Y output of accelerometer to digital pin 3 * +V of accelerometer to +5V * GND of accelerometer to ground

http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Memsic2125

created 6 Nov 2008 by David A. Mellis modified 30 Jun 2009 by Tom Igoe

*/

// these constants won't change: const int xPin = 2; // X output of the accelerometer const int yPin = 3; // Y output of the accelerometer

void setup() { // initialize serial communications: Serial.begin(9600); // initialize the pins connected to the accelerometer // as inputs: pinMode(xPin, INPUT); pinMode(yPin, INPUT); }

void loop() { // variables to read the pulse widths: int pulseX, pulseY; // variables to contain the resulting accelerations int accelerationX, accelerationY;

// read pulse from x- and y-axes: pulseX = pulseIn(xPin,HIGH); pulseY = pulseIn(yPin,HIGH);

// convert the pulse width into acceleration // accelerationX and accelerationY are in milli-g's: // earth's gravity is 1000 milli-g's, or 1g. accelerationX = ((pulseX / 10) - 500) * 8; accelerationY = ((pulseY / 10) - 500) * 8;

// print the acceleration Serial.print(accelerationX); // print a tab character: Serial.print("\t"); Serial.print(accelerationY); Serial.println();

delay(100); } thanx

Try to read the GoBetwino manual and try to run the sample Arduino program that comes with GoBetwino. The sample program is called gobetwinoXLtest and is in the samples folder under the folder where you installed GoBetwino.