Sending data to SQL Database

Hello Friends,
Since Last few months I have been trying to Send the Data to the SQL Server with the Help of Sim900A Module, but unfortunately I get failed doing this every time. I tried with AT Commands, but no results.

I am Using Arduino Uno R3 and Tracking shield Sim900A.

Thank you,

You will need to provide some more details, as there are so many different ways for what you have described to fail. Start with:

• Posting code (in code tags or as an attachment - see sticky post at top of forum)
  • A circuit diagram of how you have connected everything together
  • A parts list with links for any shields or breakouts that you have used (like the SIM900)
  • A detailed description of what you would like to happen
  • A detailed description of what is actually happening, including any errors or diagnostic messages, and how that differs from what you would like to happen. If your problem is code related, put some debugging statements into your code to log to the serial monitor and include that as well

At first i tried with AT Commands the program for the same is shown below

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial GPRS(7, 8); // RX, TX

void setup()
{
  GPRS.begin(9600);
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
  while(GPRS.available()) 
    Serial.write(GPRS.read());

while (Serial.available()) 
      GPRS.write(Serial.read());
}

And the Connections are shown in the Link below.
Arduino Connection
Sim900A Connection

I typed AT into Serial monitor but unfortunately it showed nothing.

I'm not familiar with your shield, but the shield that I use and other SIM900 code I have seen requires you to power on the shield by pulsing pin 9 low for a period of time and then high to power on or off the module. It may simply be that you haven't powered the module on - are the power and network lights on?