Sending data via Bluetooth AT-09 module to PC- COM Port cannot be added

Hello everyone!!
I’m trying to send data wirelessly (without USB) from a sensor connected to Arduino UNO (like an HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor) using the AT-09 Bluetooth module. I’m trying to configure the serial port (COM port) the Bluetooth module is going to use to send the data from the sensor but I’m using Windows 10 and it won’t let me add any serial ports or appear anywhere in the settings which port Bluetooth is using. The Bluetooth is paired with the PC but it won’t let me configure a new port for it.
I’m sending you some pictures
Thank you very much!!

P.S.
Sorry the picture is in Greek because i have Greek Windows -it’s the menu where i have selected to add an Outgoing port but as you can see it doesn’t show anything-the Bluetooth device won’t appear!

Well it turns out I found how to add an (incoming) port so a bluetooth serial port is now added.. but still when i define the new port from tools in the Arduino IDE, the serial monitor doesn't show the data from the sensor...
When i go to device manager it shows a new bluetooth serial port.

ieee488:
Using the AT-09 BLE module with the Arduino | by Yassine Benabbas | Medium

yes that's the tutorial I followed in the beginning but this sends data to a mobile app.. I want them appear in the serial monitor of my Arduino IDE on the laptop wirelessly without a usb cable but through the bluetooth serial port..
I'm sorry if I get something wrong i'm just new to Bluetooth..

cathytsir:
yes that's the tutorial I followed in the beginning but this sends data to a mobile app.. I want them appear in the serial monitor of my Arduino IDE on the laptop wirelessly without a usb cable but through the bluetooth serial port..
I'm sorry if I get something wrong i'm just new to Bluetooth..

You can't.

First you need a Bluetooth dongle on your PC.
Next you need a Bluetooth terminal program for your PC.

so the built-in bluetooth serial port is not ok? and the serial monitor of arduino is not enough?
thank you for the answer!

Well i tried to install blue soleil and putty (for terminal) but i think it ruined the whole system since now I can't even pair the bluetooth device!!! please help me!!!