Sending data via WiFi

I hope someone can give me some guidance on what I need to achieve.
I have a camera module that saves a 5 - 10 second video to an SD card using an UNO and an SD card shield.
I would now like to send this file from the SD card to another remote UNO.
My range is approximately 80m.
Is it possible to use a WiFi link between the two UNOs, one as a server (receiver) and one as a client (sender) to accomplish this?

First of all, an Arduino is not the right choice for handling video (or even still images). Get a PI zero W + camera module, for example.

Why do you want to send it to the second UNO? What can it do with a video?

On top of that, you won't get 80m range with WiFi, definitely not through walls or in areas with other WiFi devices nearby.

Pieter

@PieterP
Many thanks, but I know nothing about Raspberry Pi - I have only ever used the Arduino IDE.

Don't worry, it'll be much easier. You can pick any programming language you like, e.g. Python.

from picamera import PiCamera
camera = PiCamera()
camera.capture('/home/pi/image.jpg')

That's literally all it takes to take a picture. Sending it over a network isn't hard either.

My range is approximately 80m.
Is it possible to use a WiFi link between the two UNOs, one as a server (receiver) and one as a client (sender) to accomplish this?

Assuming the Unos or Raspberry Pis are 80m apart, placing a WiFi router/AP midway between the two boards cuts the range requirement to 40m. This should work but depends on interference and obstructions. There are WiFi extenders/bridges also but I have not used any of them.

Could you install an 80m UTP cable?