Sending Inverse data's

I am controlling 2 servos from a pot where i map the values of the pot as follows

int hori=analogRead(poth);
   int pos = map(hori,0,1023,40,180); //Dont want the servo output ever to be zero
   myservo1.write(pos);
   myservo2.write(pos);

I wanna control another servo with the same pot readings but in the opposite direction(inverse readings) eg when the first servo has 40 as reading the other should have 180 and the vice versa and the corresponding in between readings

int hori=analogRead(poth);
   int pos = map(hori,0,1023,40,180); //Dont want the servo output ever to be zero
   myservo1.write(pos);
   myservo2.write(180-pos); // <== Note this change

Genio.. Thanks buddy u have helped me a lot

eg when the first servo has 40 as reading the other should have 180  and the vice versa
myservo2.write((180 + 40) - pos);

Or perhaps, to be more "general". (The map() function is quite flexible, also in inverting range input)

myservo1.write(map(hori,0,1023,40,180) ); 
   myservo2.write(map(hori,0,1023,180, 40) );

Of course, in this variation you do not have the "pos" variable, if you want to do more with it Servos are not necessarily identical, especially mounting the horn (the bit you screw on the axle) is often off by a degree or two, so you want to "trim". In this case after carefully fiddling with your mechanical setup (assuming it is accuracy you need), your code might be "trimmed" with (example values)

myservo1.write(map(hori,0,1023,41,178) ); 
   myservo2.write(map(hori,0,1023,179, 38) );

to compenstate for the servo/horn mount.