Sending IR signals from with ATtiny85

Howdy all, I have my ATtiny85 setup and uploaded some code to it, this code should send a IR signal and it does so from my arduino. However, when I have it uploaded to my ATtiny85 it sends thousands of different types which is not the one I wanted. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong? This is the code for reference

#include <IRremote.h>

// Create IR Send Object
IRsend irsend;

void setup()
{

}

void loop() {

irsend.sendNEC(0x804E7887, 32); // TV power code

// Add a small delay before repeating
delay(5000);

}

GucciStupidHead:
Howdy all, I have my ATtiny85 setup and uploaded some code to it, this code should send a IR signal and it does so from my arduino. However, when I have it uploaded to my ATtiny85 it sends thousands of different types which is not the one I wanted. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? This is the code for reference

" it sends thousands of different types" of what.
What are you using to detect the IR that is being sent.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".
OR
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.

Then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?
How are you driving the IR LED?

Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile:

I’m trying to send this one signal from my IR transmitter, 804E7887 and it sends perfectly from my arduino. However when I upload it to my ATtiny85 it sends different signals such as 47U3956, 983TG45 and others that arent the one I want. Can somebody please let me know what I’m doing wrong, thank you.

P.S. in the attached picture, the arduino is just for power.

#include <IRremote.h>

// Create IR Send Object
IRsend irsend;

void setup()
{

}

void loop() {

irsend.sendNEC(0x804E7887, 32); // TV power code

// Add a small delay before repeating
    delay(5000);

}

Check the CPU clock rates.

I've merged your other cross-post GucciStupidHead.

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi,
OPs pic.

Tom.. :slight_smile: