Sending multiple data from AppInventor to Arduino?

I have 2 LEDs. With Slider1, I will adjust the brightness of one, Slider2 and the other. When I press these buttons in Animation 1 or Animation 2, the LEDs will light up in various ways. I have received data from Slider1 and Slider2, but how do I make changes to the AppInventor and Arduino code to receive and use the button data?

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial bluetooth(2, 3);                      // TX,RX 
int blueLed = 9;                                     // arduino's port  Rx & Tx free to debug in Serial
int orangeLed = 10;                                  // Use port 9 and 10 for Blue and Orange leds

int valueBlue = 0;                                   // Initialize values for set the brightness         
int valueOrange = 0;                                 // of each led, in this order: blue than orange
boolean debug = true;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);                              // Begin Arduino Serial
bluetooth.begin(9600);                           // in the same baudrate as bluetooth
pinMode(blueLed, OUTPUT);                          // Set LEDs' pins as output
pinMode(orangeLed, OUTPUT);

}
void loop() {
if (bluetooth.available()) {
while (bluetooth.available()) {                // Confirm if bluetooth are available
valueBlue = bluetooth.parseInt();              // While it is, parse integer numbers.
valueOrange = bluetooth.parseInt();
if (debug) {                                   // Debug it into arduino serial
Serial.print("B: ");                         // Disable it if you will: set boolean debug to false
Serial.println(valueBlue);
Serial.print("O: ");
Serial.println(valueOrange);}
if (bluetooth.read() == '\n') {
analogWrite(blueLed, valueBlue);             // Finally send it to bluetooth port
analogWrite(orangeLed, valueOrange);
      }
    }
  }
}

When I press these buttons in Animation 1 or Animation 2

What buttons? What are Animation 1 and Animation 2?

Keep in mind that you are currently the only one that knows what you are talking about.

PaulS: What buttons? What are Animation 1 and Animation 2?

Keep in mind that you are currently the only one that knows what you are talking about.

As you can see in the AppInventor interface, there are 2 buttons (Animation 1 and 2), the animations will be easy blink animations