Sending Serial Data to iOS App

Hello community,

Happy Thanksgiving (nearly) :)! I am currently working on a wearable that measures cardiovascular data. The wearable will be on the wrist, and I plan to use Bluetooth to send wireless data. I am currently using an Arduino Uno, and am making an iOS app compatible with the wearable (hopefully). The pulse sensor communicates through serial data, as shown by the link here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FVFffuKD9OnkTOwxs3dVaxp5LYb4S1aj65MS6lvIZbA/edit?usp=sharing).

I am using the HM-10 for wireless communication between the sensor and the iPhone. The iPhone app is currently in progress.

My question is: What steps should I take in syncing the sensor and iOS app together, so that the sensor sends data to the phone? I hope for the data to be a "Heart Rate vs. Time" graph, if possible. I am pretty clueless in this field, and can't seem to find any tutorials. Much help is appreciated. Thank you, and cheers!

Clarification: The project consists of Arduino uno, pulse sensor, and iPhone; sensor should send data to iPhone in form of a graph.

Thank you.

-Desperate Arduino-er

plz halp :(

Brogrammer: Clarification: The project consists of Arduino uno, pulse sensor, and iPhone; sensor should send data to iPhone in form of a graph.

I think you are more likely to get a result where pulse data is sent to the phone and the graph created there.