Sending signal from inventor kit to windows/mac

Hello, I am relatively new to Arduino and I got an inventor's kit, I was wondering if there is any way for this to send a signal to my computer? I can also buy additional parts if there needs to be. Or is there anything related to this that I can look into?

What stuff does that kit contain? Links to data sheets please...

Here is the kit's booklet.

I can't see it. Did You post it with pigeons? Joking!

Haha, second try: SparkFun Inventor's Kit - v4.1 - KIT-15267 - SparkFun Electronics

A sales site.... The price doesn't help....
You do the digging, finding the technical data and post them here.

That website says that it contains in the description no? I don't know what exactly you're looking for I'm really new.

The description includes: "Just plug in the board, select "Arduino UNO" from the board menu ". That means any communications a standard UNO can do, your board can do. So, the answer is "YES".
Paul

However, it would not be able to send signals without being connected to a cable correct?

Of course. Why do you think otherwise?

Would there be a way for this to send signals without being connected to a cable? Or is this microcontroller not capable at all

What do You find it that description? What stops You in the project?

The "includes" tab links to this board SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic - DEV-15123 - SparkFun Electronics
So, an Uno clone with CH340C for the USB.

The kit should include various LEDs and a speaker. You could send signals using light or sound.
If you want radio (RF/WiFi/BT/etc.), you will need an additional module.

So this is for an assignment, my group's project idea is to make something that can send a signal to a computer with the push of a button. So I am guessing this would include radio signal. What would I need to get to make it so it can send radio signals? Can this microcontroller send radio signals?

No.
With what you have already you can send ultra-sonic signal through the speaker, and use a microphone on the PC to receive it.
Use a frequency low enough to be within the range of the mic (and the audio card), yet high enough to not be audible and don't make neighbourhood pets go crazy.

Depends on what kind of a radio signal the computer can receive.
Look up Uno R3 compatible shields.

So I found this: RF 433MHz Transmitter/Receiver Module With Arduino | Random Nerd Tutorials
would this work?

Can you connect the receiver to the computer?

I was thinking of connecting the receiver to another arduino and hook that arduino to the computer

Then it will work.