Sending SMS with GPS Adafruit FONA 808

Hello,

We downloaded the code for our project to send a message to the authorities when you are in trouble with your GPS Location from Old-School Two-Way Pager with Arduino - Arduino Project Hub .

We have all the same hardware and the exact same software, but I get this error when trying to upload to the Genuino Uno:

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 8.1), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

H:\system_code_for_arduino\system_code_for_arduino.ino:22:35: fatal error: Adafruit_RGBLCDShield.h: No such file or directory

#include <Adafruit_RGBLCDShield.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.
Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_FONA: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_FONA
Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GPS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GPS
Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_FONA: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_FONA
Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GPS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GPS

Please Help! Also note that I downloaded all of the libraries required!

(deleted)

Now I get this error:

H:\fold\system_code_for_arduino\system_code_for_arduino.ino:25:39: fatal error: utility/Adafruit_MCP23017.h: No such file or directory

#include <utility/Adafruit_MCP23017.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.