sending vector

hello every one is it possible to transmit vector/matrix from one arduino to other if yes then how please i need it in my research ....

Yes. Send each element in a loop. If the other end needs to know the dimensions of the vector/array, send them first.

There are a number of ways to get arduino’s talking to one another - Serial, i2c, your own custom protocol.

Once you have worked out what communications channel you want to use, then you stuff bits or bytes into that channel and receive them at the other end. How those bytes represent a matrix - well, there’s a number of ways.

The simplest thing to do is probably to set up a serial connection between the two arduinos and just blatt out the entire array as it appears in memory. The dimensions and types wold be hardcoded.

If you need to send around matrices and you don’t know at compile time what size/type they are, then things begin to get trickier.

can any one will suggest some literature for study ....to understand :( :( :( it

ishtiaq: can any one will suggest some literature for study ....to understand :( :( :( it

See the comms examples in the Arduino IDE. File>Examples>04.Communication .