I’m trying to build something that uses the SHT10 sensor from Sensiron. The sensor is powered from regulated 5V (the same is used for the processor). I use 4 sensors that share the same clock pin connected on aboyt 10m long cable.
I tested the two libraries available at http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/Sensirion . But the problem is that I get different result when I use them. With first (sensiron.h) I get
- Zone 1: humidity= 0%, temperature= 0C
- Zone 2: humidity= 22%, temperature=47C
- Zone 3: humidity= 23%, temperature=41C
- Zone 4: humidity= 22%, temperature=45C
And with the second (dht1x.h) I get:
- Zone 1: humidity= 52%, temperature=21C
- Zone 2: humidity= 48%, temperature=22C
- Zone 3: humidity= 42%, temperature=23C
- Zone 4: humidity= 46%, temperature=22C
There is a DHT11 sensor connected that shows Temperature: 21C, humidity: 38%, at the same time. Tried to switch the order of the used libraries (i.e. first get data from second, than from first), but the results are the same. And the sensiron library always fails on the first sensor with error code S_Err_CRC. Added 5 seconds delay between each sensor readings and still got the same result, increased 3 times the PULSE_LONG/PULSE_SHORT delays - still the same result.
So before I start debuging the library - I just wanted to ask for some ideas here as somebody may already have hit that issue.
The project I want to use the sensors for is a garden irrigating system monitoring the soil humidity and doing some irrigating corrections based on this. The current code is attached.
GardenBot.zip (10.1 KB)