Sensor DHT22 with Xbee

hi, can I send data from a temperature and humidity sensor (dht22) connected to an Xbee s2 (router), receiving the data a Xbee s2 (coordinator) officer riding to a arduino???

(sensor DHT22) ::: http://www.electrodragon.com/w/index.php?title=DHT22_Digital_Humidity_and_Temperature_Sensor_(AM2302)

hi, can I send data from a temperature and humidity sensor (dht22) connected to an Xbee s2 (router), receiving the data a Xbee s2 (coordinator) officer riding to a arduino?

I don't know if you can. I can.

Can you teach/show me (and others) how to do so? Or more accurately, will you now do so with no further questions from me? ;)

Can you teach/show me (and others) how to do so?

Without knowing how you have configured the XBees? No. Without knowing how you have connected the XBees to the Arduinos? No. Without knowing how you have connected the DHT22 to the Arduino? No.

I'm relatively certain that there is a library that can be used to read data from the DHT22. Once you have that data, use the print() method of the HardwareSerial or SoftwareSerial class to send data to the XBee, which, if you have configured it correctly, will broadcast it.

The other XBee, if configured correctly, will receive the data, and put it in the appropriate incoming serial data buffer, when the available() and read() methods of the HardwareSerial or SoftwareSerial class will prove useful.