sensor heat & cold translate to electricity

hi guys …
can i make this Device by arduino …
And how this device works ?

how this device works ?

Lots of thermocouples.

can i make this Device by arduino

If you mean can i make this Device power an arduino, you could but it won't power it for long and depending on what you have attached to it then the device might not provide enough current. You need about 40mA for the arduino plus anything extra like LEDs sensors and so on.

When you reverse engineer it let us know....

Grumpy_Mike:

how this device works ?

Lots of thermocouples.

can i make this Device by arduino

If you mean can i make this Device power an arduino, you could but it won't power it for long and depending on what you have attached to it then the device might not provide enough current. You need about 40mA for the arduino plus anything extra like LEDs sensors and so on.

Thank you for your response ...
can you tell me the Scheme of this device

You don't stand a hope in hell of making one yourself unless you are much much better at mechanical engineering than you are at electronic engineering.

good luck getting the company to send you their schematic for the one you linked....

raschemmel:
good luck getting the company to send you their schematic for the one you linked....

There is no point. NASA have been using things like this for years. Just replace the cup of tea with a lump of radioactive isotope. That is how the voyager probes are still being powered as well as other deep space missions. It is just a pile of thermocouples in series / parallel.

Grumpy_Mike:

Thermopile - Wikipedia

You don't stand a hope in hell of making one yourself unless you are much much better at mechanical engineering than you are at electronic engineering.

i'm student in civil depart. hhhhhh

If you just want to demonstrate the principle without actually doing what is demonstrated you can order some peltier wafers and measure the current generated by a cup of hot coffee sitting on top of it and then figure out a way to use that for some kind of
charge pump circuit to charge a cell phone battery . (you don't need the phone since that is irrelevant).