Sensor MAX30100 for Read ADC Value

Hello guys .. I am currently in a thesis research on the detection of glucose levels using max30100 Does anyone here have to use the Max30100 sensor (green board)? If anyone has used it, please help me, how do I get the ADC value from Max30100? I am having trouble when programming it, the library or program that I use is Max3010_Minimal ... so anyone who has used this max30100 sensor...Please explain to get the ADC value. Thankyou..

that;s all i know: https://how2electronics.com/interfacing-max30100-pulse-oximeter-sensor-arduino/

It's I2C isn't it?

How do you detect glucose levels with a pulse ox / heart rate sensor, anyway?

blomcrestlight: It's I2C isn't it?

How do you detect glucose levels with a pulse ox / heart rate sensor, anyway?

well, I still try with some experiments, I need the ADC value of the absorption of the IR LED, then I will test the data first (regression) ... So do you know anything?

arzdho19: well, I still try with some experiments,

Ah ok, so the research is to see if there is any correlation between pulse ox/heart rate and glucose, which you will presumably measure by conventional means, to then see if the glucose can be deduced from the pulse ox/heart beat?

arzdho19: I need the ADC value of the absorption of the IR LED

Does then breakout board give that as an output then?

GRuser: that;s all i know: https://how2electronics.com/interfacing-max30100-pulse-oximeter-sensor-arduino/

thx dude, but I am still finding out to get the ADC value from the MAX30100 sensor, any ideas?

blomcrestlight: Ah ok, so the research is to see if there is any correlation between pulse ox/heart rate and glucose, which you will presumably measure by conventional means, to then see if the glucose can be deduced from the pulse ox/heart beat?

Does then breakout board give that as an output then?

well, I want to try the correlation between the ADC value of the IR current on the Max30100 with glucose on a device that has been patented before,But I don't know if this max30100 can get the ADC? But I guess it can ..My research uses this correlation (its formula) to be a float value to get a glucose value ... I want to do that.

arzdho19: But I don't know if this max30100 can get the ADC?

If the chip / breakout does not make what you want available, it's not an Arduino question is it, since the same problem would exist whichever environment you planned to use the sensor in. In that case, it becomes an "MAX30111 forum" (if there is one) question.

It's an Arduino question if the chip / board does give out what you want, and you know where on the chip / board it appears, but you can't get it to read in the Arduino.