Sensor to measure air flow (nose area)

Hey, I am trying to find a sensor for a college project which I can integrate into the medical face masks and measure air flow. Any idea which sensor would work best. Any literature on this would also be helpful. Thanks!

Google Honeywell flow sensors .
Or try using a bead type thermistor in a bridge - power to maintain a temperature dependant upon flow

Yeah, check out the dedicated flow sensors. I'm not sure about thermistors, though, as they have a slow response time. But they're cheap to test out.