sent text message and voice call to multiple number phone using gprs sheild

hi, i use arduino uno and gprs sheild v3.0. i want to sent text message and make voice call to multiple number phone. but, i`m stuck. i just can sent and call to a number phone only. this is my coding :

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#include <String.h>

SoftwareSerial gprsSerial(7,8);

void setup()
{
gprsSerial.begin(19200); // GPRS shield baud rate
Serial.begin(19200);
delay(500);
}

void loop()
{

if (Serial.available()) // if there is incoming serial data
switch(Serial.read()) // read the character
{
case ‘t’: // if the character is ‘t’
SendTextMessage(); // send the text message
break;
case ‘d’: // if the character is ‘d’
DialVoiceCall(); // dial a number
break;

}

if (gprsSerial.available()){ // if the shield has something to say
Serial.write(gprsSerial.read()); // display the output of the shield
}
}

/*

• Name: SendTextMessage
  • Description: Send a text message to a number
    */
    void SendTextMessage()
    {
    Serial.println(“Sending Text…”);
    gprsSerial.print(“AT+CMGF=1\r”); // Set the shield to SMS mode
    delay(100);
    // send sms message, the phone number needs to include the country code e.g. if a U.S. phone number such as (540) 898-5543 then the string must be:
    // +15408985543
    gprsSerial.println(“AT+CMGS = “+xxxxxxxxxx””);
    delay(100);
    gprsSerial.println(“How are you today?”); //the content of the message
    delay(100);
    gprsSerial.print((char)26);//the ASCII code of the ctrl+z is 26 (required according to the datasheet)
    delay(100);
    gprsSerial.println();
    Serial.println(“Text Sent.”);
    }

/*

• Name: DialVoiceCall()
  • Description: Can call/dial a phone number
    */
    void DialVoiceCall()
    {
    gprsSerial.println(“ATD+xxxxxxxxxx;”);//dial the number, must include country code
    delay(100);
    gprsSerial.println();
    }

help me please. thanks.

I see that you assume that the data you send to the modem does exactly what you expect. That is hardly a reasonable assumption. Read the response from the modem, and I'm reasonably confident that a clue-by-four will whack you.

actually, i`m new about this. sorry sir, and thanks for your help. gprs sheild who is sent text and call to number phone. i try using hyper terminal . when i sent "t", the gprs will sent a text message to the number phone. yes, that is right. but can i sent text message to multiple number phone sir ? or any other suggestion sir ? thank you sir.

New record for the superfluous use of the word "sir" in a post. You seem to know how to repeat that word, why can't you just repeat the code that sends the text but with a different number?

i also have try repeat the code and put a different number phone. but, it not work. it just sent text message to a number phone only.

mhaslamhalim:
i also have try repeat the code and put a different number phone. but, it not work. it just sent text message to a number phone only.

Well you’re the only one at this point that can see the code from that try so I guess you’re the only one who can try to diagnose it.