100 10

101 11

110 11

111 00

my code:

//x=pin 8 and clk=pin 9, A=pin 6 and B=pin 7 clk=pin 2

int a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,x; int A,B; int clk;

void setup(){ A=0; B=0;

pinMode(6,OUTPUT); pinMode(7, OUTPUT); digitalWrite(6,LOW); digitalWrite(7,LOW); //delay(3000); // attachInterrupt(0,clock,RISING);

}

void loop(){ x=digitalRead(8); // clk=digitalRead(9); a=NAND(b,c); b=NOR(d,d); c=NAND(x,g); d=NAND(e,f); e=NAND(A,h); f=NAND(A,!B); g=NAND(A,!B); h=NOR(x,x); i=NAND(h,B); j=NAND(x,!B); k=NAND(i,j); int lasttemp =0; int temp = digitalRead(9); // gets the clock pulse delay(50); if ( (temp != lasttemp) && (temp == 1) && clk!=1) { A=dff(a,clk,A); B=dff(k,clk,B); clk =1; } else if (digitalRead(9)==0)clk = 0; lasttemp=temp;

if(clk){

} digitalWrite(6,A); digitalWrite(7,B); }

int NAND(int x, int y){ if(x && y) return(0); else return(1); }

int NOR(int x, int y){ if(!x && !y) return(1); else return(0); }

int dff(int d, int clk, int memory){ if (clk==1) return(d); else return(memory); }

void clock(){ //int a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,x; //clk=digitalRead(9); // x=digitalRead(8); /* int temp = digitalRead(9); // gets the clock pulse delay(50); if ( (temp != lasttemp) && (temp == 1) ) clk = 1; else clk = 0; lasttemp=temp;

*/ }

you can probably see that I am attempting to fix the button bounce. I always have problems with my code in the A output especially the first 3 rows of the truth table. My question is can you fix my code to do what I want it to. I have played with the idea of button debounce and attachInterupt as well. I am at a loss, also I have been thinking that there is a problem with the rising edge of my switches, i don't understand how to fix this

if(clk){

}

What were you trying to accomplish here?

ortonjon: x=digitalRead(8);

I doubt you're going to be able to read a smiley face with much success. (This is what the CODE tags are there for).

ortonjon: can you fix my code to do what I want it to.

When is our assignment due by?

yeah sorry about the smilies and im not sure what you mean about when our assignment is due

ortonjon: yeah sorry about the smilies

Not sorry enough to fix it, though, I guess.

and im not sure what you mean about when our assignment is due

Rather than asking for help, you asked us to do the work. I just wanted to know when we had to do it by.

Go back to your first post. Hit the modify icon. Select the code, hit the # icon and then save it.

Why are you bothering to write all that logic simulation code? The whole thing is simply a look up table. Two lines of code at the most.

Unless as was said it is an assignment from a class that you want us to do for you.

Why the title? The question has nothing to do with a sequential circuit or a d type flip flop unless you are holding back on more stuff as well.

jon,

I know that you're trying to build a structural model of the circuit, but I realized that the behavioral model is fairly easy to build. I'll post the structural model in VHDL when I get the chance, but it may be a bit more work to model the circuit in C++.

/* Truth Table
    PS  | NS
    ---------
    ABx | AB
    ---------
    000 | 00
    001 | 01
    010 | 01
    011 | 10
    100 | 10
    101 | 11
    110 | 11