ser_open(): Can't open device

Hey guys, i am new to the arduino world and this is probably going to seem like an easy question to most of you. I recently purchased the Arduino Yun and installed the 1.5.5 IDE and the eclipse Arduino plugin V2.2 from Arduino Eclipse IDE named Sloeber - Welcome!. In other words i went to http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/Eclipse and tried to follow the easiest path i could to getting my board up and running. I have Win 7 64bit and followed a tutorial video included on the plugin site to the letter.

Anyways i plugged in my Yun and wrote a simple test code

void setup()
{
// Add your initialization code here
	Serial.begin(9600);
}

// The loop function is called in an endless loop
void loop()
{
//Add your repeated code here
	Serial.println("testing");
	delay(100);
}

however when i hit upload, the build is successfull but i receive an error
Starting upload
using arduino loader

Launching C:/Program Files (x86)/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -CC:/Program Files (x86)/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -P COM12 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\eclipseArduino\workspace\Test/Release/Test.hex:i
Output:
avrdude: ser_open(): can’t open device “\.\COM12”: The system cannot find the file specified.
avrdude: ser_send(): write error: sorry no info avail
C:/Program Files (x86)/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude finished
upload done

yes i have the properties of the project set to the correct COM port, and it is plugged in. Anyone have any ideas?

Also the Serial monitor works and when i press reset, the reset light on my board flashes.

Can you find your Arduino Yun from Windows control panel/hardware? If yes, what is serial port of it?

Adruino IDE looks COM12, but is there COM12?