Serial communication problem

Dear all,

I am trying to work with serial communication with extended baudrate.I tried with 9600 baudrate which is working fine. I would like to change baudarate and check communication.

I am trying to work with baudarate of 19200,56000,115200 can someone suggest me how can get reading with below baudrate.if change baudrate i am getting garbage values

int led = 4;

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
Serial.begin(19200);
pinMode(led, OUTPUT); 
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly: 
  Serial.println("10");
  Serial.println("welcome");
   Serial.println("10");
  Serial.println("hello");
   Serial.println("10");
  Serial.println("bye");
 digitalWrite(led, HIGH);   // turn the LED on (HIGH is the voltage level)
  delay(1000);               // wait for a second
  digitalWrite(led, LOW);    // turn the LED off by making the voltage LOW
  delay(1000);   
}

What is receiving the data? Did you change its baudrate to match the Arduino baudrate? Both ends of the conversation MUST use the same baudrate.

...R

i am keeping device and arduino baudrate config same.I have attached image for reference.I am just changing baudrate 9600->19200. i am trying this test with arduino uno board

Hi, Just compiled ran it on UNO, no problems at all speeds up to and including 115200.

It looks like you are using WIN10? WIN7 and 1.6.7 IDE.

Tom... :)

i am using window 8.1 os with arduino v1.0.1 version . the code compile without any error and uploaded successfully. only i m getting garbage value.

How can i test this one

Hi, Update your IDE? You can have most of the IDE programs and load each one when you need it. WIN10 could be your problem?

Tom... :)

i tested with another uno board its working fine. I have another board which developed by me .I have attached schematic for reference. For this baord i am getting garbage value